How Much does a Locksmith Cost?
This is a common question asked by most clients.
The answer is… it depends. It depends on what your needs are.
What do you need?
- Replace your commercial locks, or safes
- Make keys to your commercial locks and safes
- We stock commercial and industrial fire door locks
- We supply Master key Systems to your Qld building
- Supply Do Not Copy Masterkey Key System
- Cut keys to your Restricted Key System
- Supply High Security Key Systems
- Make your missing filing cabinet key
- Rekey your house to one key
- Change the locks after keys are lost
- Fit deadlocks to your doors
- Replace screen door locks that are worn out
- Replace Door Locks that have failed
- Fit new window locks for insurance requirements
- Repair old mortise locks that are failing
- Provide a security audit of your home
- Fit Panic Bolts to your old queenslander doors
- Supply Patio Bolts for your timber French doors
- Make keys to your letterbox lock
- Make your front gate lock with an Energex Key
- Install access control for your front door
- Replace the motor in your garage door
- Make your garage and gate work use one remote
- Replace your garage remote with a new remote
- Ensure that your front fire door is fire compliant
- Master key your house for gardener / maid access
- Ensure that your warehouse is secure with an audit
- Check your fire escape door compliance
- Fit dead-latches to your Building doors for security
- Fit Ambulant Compliant door furniture for safety
- Fit a restricted Masterkey system for staff control
- Supply a high security key system for extra security
- Fit Access control systems for staff surveillance
- Fit single action release locks for fire compliance
- Assess the security of your premises in Brisbane.
We are here to help
We are here to help you 24 hours a day. As a local Brisbane company that has secured 10’s of thousands of Brisbane houses and businesses since 1999, we are confident that we have the right experience and attitude to help you with your security needs.
Access Locksmiths Brisbane can help you with any brand of lock. Lockwood, lanes, Efco, Gainsborough, you name it and we can help to repair, replace, rekey or service your locks today! Also you should value your personal security above all else, therefore this is where we can give you the best service. We have a long history of happy and satisfied customers in Brisbane, and we have worked on some of the largest and most secure buildings in the city. Your security and well-being are always of the utmost priority to us, and as such we will endeavor to make sure you are completely satisfied with our work.
Schedule Appointments Here:
Click here to request a quote
Send a question here
24 Hr LOCKSMITH MOBILE CALL – 0404 159 369 –
Locksmith Brisbane | Access Locksmiths
Locksmith Brisbane: Access Locksmiths are your local Brisbane locksmiths we are a 24 hr locksmith service with 20 years of experience servicing Queensland residential, commercial, and emergency customers. We are mobile locksmiths servicing all areas. Our Locksmiths can repair your lock, key your locks alike, supply keys to your existing locks or safes, or make you commercial master key systems. Our mobile 24 hr locksmiths will get to your residential or commercial premises at all hours and in all areas of south east Queensland. Just phone to talk to one of our friendly locksmiths. Our locksmith tradesmen love servicing your residential and commercial lock systems, providing keys for customers, and mobile call outs. Emergency 24 hr locksmith servicing is our pleasure – just make a phone call to our after hours mobile master locksmith emergency service
Locksmith Brisbane – Commercial
LOCKSMITH BRISBANE – INDUSTRIAL
Emergency Service Available – Locksmith Brisbane
07 3359 9933
0404 159 369
Access Locksmiths are highly qualified to consult with you about your needs, and so therefore only too happy to help. With years of experience in Brisbane North, and also South Brisbane, Queensland, even in addition Ipswich. Our Locksmith Brisbane service has helped us to build a substantial knowledge base of useful, and also practical locking and security methods. Furthermore we have proprietary security systems developed in house that have not been hacked. These systems are custom built for each implementation which is consequently why criminals are yet to infiltrate our systems.
Our proprietary security system, the ACCESS2000 is at the time writing this article infallible and unbeaten. We recommend that the Access2000 is only for extreme security needs, ie government or military security, and large organizations such as NGOs that require the utmost in security and discretion most of all. Thank You for visiting our site and remember when you are in need of our services, don’t hesitate to call us.
FACTS ABOUT BRISBANE:
Brisbane is the capital and most populous city in the Australian state of Queensland, and the third most populous city in Australia. Brisbane’s metropolitan area has a population of 2.3 million, and the South East Queensland urban conurbation, centred on Brisbane, encompasses a population of more than 3.4 million. The Brisbane central business district stands on the original European settlement and is situated inside a bend of the Brisbane River, about 15 kilometres (9 miles) from its mouth at Moreton Bay. The metropolitan area extends in all directions along the floodplain of the Brisbane River valley between Moreton Bay and the Great Dividing Range.
The metropolitan area sprawls across several of Australia’s most populous local government areas (LGA), including the City of Brisbane, which is by far the most populous LGA in the nation. The demonym of Brisbane is Brisbanite. Most Brisbane locals would refer to a fellow Brisbane resident colloquially as a Brisbanite, or Brisvegan. The plural of the colloquial demonym ‘Brisbanite’, is ‘Brisbanites’.